Recognizing our long-standing and committed employees, Initiatives Inc. welcomes Rebecca Furth, Senior Technical Advisor, and Nicole Dupré, Director of Finance and Administration, as shareholders. Becky joined Initiatives as a Technical Advisor in 2001 and Nicole started with Initiatives in 2004 as Office Manager. Over the years, their skill and excellence has contributed significantly to the development and support of Initiatives’ country programs and implementation teams. They will be joining existing shareholders Joyce V. Lyons, President, and Donna Bjerregaard, Senior Technical Advisor. Please join us in congratulating Nicole and Becky!
- USAID Africa Missions Small Business Conference
- CHW Central Makes the CHW Reference Guide a Household Name
- Democratic Republic of the Congo Social Media Training
- Spotlight on Sarah Murungi
- Leadership, Development and Sustaining Organizational Performance
- Organizational Advocacy and Capacity Assessments Define Action Plans for Civil Society Organizations in Uganda
- Guiding a Hospital through Transformation: Tanzania
- Initiatives’ Support to the USAID Malaria Vaccine Development Program (MVDP)
- Spotlight on: Irene Biraro-Seguya, Human Resources Technical Advisor, USAID/SUSTAIN Project
- Initiatives Names New Shareholders Rebecca Furth and Nicole Dupré
- Meeting the HR Challenge: Proceedings from the Community Health Worker Regional Meeting
- Initiatives’ Staff Member, Lauren Crigler, Earns Recognition by Government of Niger
- USAID Guyana Safe Injection Project: Success Stories
- CHW Central, a global resource for and about community health workers, is now live!